Friday, May 26, 2006

The 1st picture > > > tulips


This is a colourful picture of a bunch of red tulips taken in my back garden (Preston), and is the 1st of what will hopefully be many pictures added here. Every few days (maybe a day or week depending on "things") or so i intend to add a different picture, covering many different topics of interest to myself, including landscapes, creatures, engineering interest, moving things (boats, trains, cars, etc), people, urban scenes, and generally anything else that i fancy taking or is a good photo.
Each picture can be enlarged by clicking it, or viewed on my Fotopic site where they are uploaded. Most will be taken with my new camera. I will also include technical information of settings and lenses if of note. Images have been resized (usually 1024*768 seems best), and many will have had minor editing. using paint shop. Finally, enjoy the pictures.
Dave

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Dave said...

Gald your enjoying it so far.. Will try my best to keep updating.